Differences Between Designer Churidars and Designer Salwar Kameez
Designer Churidars and designer salwar kameez are your go-to outfits for any kind of party or occasions. If you want to look all decked up and pretty, then you can try any one of these outfits. Whenever we think of Indian wear, we think of designer churidars and designer salwar kameez. That is the first thing that strikes our mind, so we do need to know the chief differences between the two.
Differences Between the two Outfits:
The designer salwar kameez and churidars go through umpteen makeovers every season. Sometimes the kurtas kiss the floor, sometimes they are short, giving stiff competition to western wear. Let us explore the many fashion trends that entice us through their sheer versatility and beauty.
- The basic difference- The basic difference between the churidar and the salwar are the cuts and the style. Churidar is tapering and fits your leg like a glove but the salwar lets your legs breathe, giving you ample comfort in the summer months. Long kurtas go well with Churidar whereas the short kurtas suit the billowy version of the bottom wear.
- Traditional vs. modernity- The salwars are much more traditional and comfortable; they are liked by women hailing from both urban and rural backgrounds. You will notice the salwar kameez being the outfit of choice for young girls as well as older women, whereas the young prefer the Churidar more.
- Casual and formal- Churidars look classy with long kurtas, they are form fitting and give your legs, the much-needed shape. They look good with Anarkalis and give you an elegant look when combined with an embellished jacket complete with a cape or dupatta.
- The fabric difference- The churidars are usually made of cotton because of the pleats around the ankle area, the pleats sit well with cotton, but they can also be made of viscose, silk and similar fabrics. The salwars are voluminous and the look comes out well with flowy fabrics like georgette and chiffon.
- Comfort vs. style- A Churidar looks uber stylish owing to its nice fit, but it cannot be more comfortable than a salwar, simply because salwars are so roomy, you can wear them for hours and never grow tired of them. You can even sleep in them, but designer churidars online aren’t for sleeping, right?
- Pleats and more pleats- There are an ample number of pleats on a salwar that you can tie around your waist’ the more the pleats the more billowy or voluminous the salwar looks. Churidars also have pleats, but around the ankle they are tight, and waist down, the pleats gather around your feet to make it look nice and stylish.
- Where will you wear them- As for parties, both churidars and salwars are every fashionista’s favorite outfit! Salwars have gotten makeovers too, sometimes resembling a dhoti and sometimes resembling a harem pant, but are still billowy and comfortable. Churidars too have gotten many a makeover over the years. Sometimes they look like western pants, chic and sensuous. That is why you can wear latest churidars suits to the office as well. There is something very stiff, prim and proper about churidars whereas designer salwar kameez take on a very casual and laidback attitude
Now that you know the basic differences between the two, make sure to get both in your wardrobe as you never know when you have to don the avatar of cool fashionista just be yourself and part of your girl gang over a cuppa of a steaming beverage giggling away to glory. Yes, for all those different occasions you need both to make you look alluring and oh-so-gorgeous!
Note: This article is sponsored by “Lashkaraa.com” and follows the guidelines of Google Quality Search TOC.