Garnier Pure Active Real Neem Face Wash Review
Price: ₹50 for 50gm
Shelf Life: 36 months
One sentence: Mild face wash, perfect for everyday use!
Packaging:To start with, I totally love the packaging of the product. It's sturdy, the flip cap is quite tight which makes it very travel friendly and I don't have to worry about the liquid ruining my bag. This 50g bottle is very travel friendly and comes in very handy especially if you are travelling via train. The packaging is not see through which is actually a minus point.
Texture:The texture of this face wash is a runny liquid. You need more than a pea size for washing your whole face. The colour is a transparent light green which is probably because of the goodness of Neem present in it.
Fragrance:It smells herbal and I love the way the scent rejuvenates my senses - no wonder I reach out for this face wash before anything else in my stash!
- Best for sensitive skin
- Travel friendly packaging
- Easy on the pocket
- It has a gel based formula
- Lathers well
- Does not leave a residue
- Perfect for everyday usage as it's not harsh on the skin. It's very mild so it can be used more than twice a day.
- Available easily
- Does not irritate skin
- Works well for dry and combination skin
- Packaging is not see through.
- Won't work for oily skin or skin which requires a little extra effort.
- Does not remove makeup effectively, especially kajal marks.
If you have used this face wash then do share your experience in the comments below! :-)