Price: 65 for 3 ml
I love elle 18 products for their ricing and hate it at the same time for their staying power . Kajal is a very important part of my make up and I never skip it. I can skip the liner never the kajal, so I have used many different brands and elle 18 is one of them.
Elle18 comes in a twist up bullet type packaging and this kajal is highly pigmented and one single swipe is enough for my eyes unlike the multiple swipes I have to do with my collosal kajal.
Elle18 kajal feels like natural kajal on my eyes and does not sting at all and . It stays for around 2 hours on my waterline after which it starts fading away lightly without giving panda eyes.
- Cheap, cheap, Cheap
- Cute travel friendly twist up packaging
- does not sting on waterline
- Very pigmented, dark black colour
- Staying power is not so good
- Complete ingredient list isnt mentioned