Ethnic wear are no strangers to our wardrobe. We don't know where our closets would be without the Indian attire wonder. And lately women are experimenting even with ethnic wear. The colorblock trend has been around for awhile-but lately it's been cropping up in creative new ways and has a made a grand entry into the ethnic world .Along with traditional multi-hue anarkali kurtis and flared suits, brands are mashing up bright colors with cotton or letting splash of colors with ethnic touch do the talking. Colorful dressing has always been loved by the masses and bringing to us their colorful collection of ethnic wear is none other than Rain And Rainbow !
All of my cousins and sisters are so very fond of Rain And Rainbow dresses ! Fairly priced offering numerous options to choose from plus the quality : Excellent ! My wardrobe has section where I keep all of my Rain And Rainbow suits and kurtas organized. No kidding , I own so many of them !All of you who have worn designs and kurtas from them would definitely agree with me when I say that rain And Rainbow offers something no other brand can offer ! The prints, the splash of colours, the effort to include Indian culture into the clothing , everything ! Beautiful ! Perfect for every occasion either be it for office or college goers , they have something in store for everybody ! I happened to blow so much money on it the last time there was a sale on Rain And rainbow (Which means many more posts adorning Rain And Rainbow dresses coming up !;) )
Everytime I feel moody or dull , I pick up a Rain And Rainbow kurti and trust me the colorful prints and the soft fabric has an immediate effect on my whole mood , and the day just brightens up, so yes me having so many dresses from their collection would be because the dresses are so beautiful they brighten up my day ! :D Not expensive and decently priced and they always have offers going on their clothes *Mini happy dance* :p
So umm let me tell you 7 reasons why you should own colorful kurtis and vibrant chudidar suits from rain And Rainbow !
1. They have these ultra cute latkans and angrakha style busts <super cute> It changes the whole look ! Not to miss ! Must buy kurtis !
2. Decently priced and excels in quality!
3. Every kurta and every suit is different from one another !
4. Vibrant colours and trendy designs are a hallmark of Rain And Rainbow collection.
5. Color factor wins every time ! the mixing of colors is beautifully done .
6. Kurtas for every Woman out there. Those who want reserved kurtis, those who opt for sleeveless kurtas and for those who want anarkali or straight fit kurtas ! they have evrything in making!
7. Easily available at discounted prices on almost all online shopping websites and offline at Pantaloons, Shoppers Stop and many more stores ! (Available at Limeroad, Flipkart, Myntra & Jabong)
Contemporary yet Chic Kurtas which are feminine and vibrant at the same time is what Rain And Rainbow is all about ! I am so obsessed with them *_* (I’ll share my wishlist from their new collection soon ;)
Inject colors in the form of a trendy kurti teamed up with leggings and dramatic pumps to make a fashion statement today!
So if you want to own every room you walk into, look no further than the richly detailed and stunning colorful collection of dresses and ethnic kurtas from rain And rainbow. Ladies, opt for the impeccably structured salwar-kameez-dupatta set awash in shades of luscious green and lust-worthy maroon contrasted with white from Rain & Rainbow and be a show stopper ! Accessorize it with statement earrings and a pair of peep-toes or flat juttis to channel your inner diva ;)
You can know more about them here.
Also you can read about our previous haul from rain And Rainbow here.
Until next time,
Najmun Nissa !