Hair accessories are something which can pep you up in an instant and if not chosen wisely, they can spoil your entire look too. Today I am going to give you some amazing hairstyle ideas which you can choose while you are wearing a jhoomar. But before that, let's have a look at the common hair accessorizing mistakes which most of us make which end up spoiling the whole look and make your hair look rather out of place:
Common Hair accessorizing mistakes one should avoid:
- Wearing a big maang tika and a big jhoomar together - This is a very bad move girls! This makes you look overloaded and spoils the beauty of both the jhoomar and the maang tika. Go for a tiny maang tika with a huge jhoomar. This will balance the look.
- Wearing the maang mehndi below the hairline - I can't say what looks more odd than this! The 'maang mehndi' should be placed exactly close to your maang and should start directly from your hair. Even a tiny bit show of skin between your hair and the start of your maang mehndi looks totally odd!
- Wearing too many accessories - This must be totally avoided. Even if you are wearing your 5+ hair accessories in a pretty way, it's taking all the attention from your dress, so avaoid too many accessories.
Now coming to the hairstyles which are best for a jhoomar look:
- Simple side swept hair with one side tucked in:
- Side swept buff hairstyle with a dupatta worn from middle of the head:
- Neatly back combed hair finished with a knot. (Best when your jhoomar is very huge.)
- Side buff hairstyle with hair swept at one side. (The jhoomar shown in the pic below is a bit low, placing it a little bit high a closer to your brows will look better.)
- Jhoomar with a hat and open hair: (Deewani Mastani style)
Side maang with curls:
Side partition with a voluminous buff starting from the middle swept back and held with a hair clutch:
Which of these styles do you like? Let us know in the comments below!