I have enough shoes and dresses said no girl ever. We girls just love splurging on shoes , there is nothing like the joy of finding the perfect pair of footwear which are both comfortable and stylish. The choice of footwear makes a loot of difference as it can both make or break your look so it is important that you choose a right pair which will bring the whole ensemble together.
Indian wear especially the likes of a lehenga or a saree require a lot of effort in carrying them off and that is precisely why you should opt for comfortable footwear to stay at ease. Most women opt for heels when it comes to traditional wear as it gives them the required height a lehenga or saree demands in addition to looking fabulous on the feet. But at what cost are you getting the height and style? It is important to strike a balance between style and comfort and ballet shoes bring you that perfect balance. If you choose a perfect pair ballerina shoes can give you comfort yet take your look to a whole new level. If you really want height choose for a pair with a small heel .
Inspired by ballet slippers worn by ballet dancer Ballerina shoes are stylish , comfortable and versatile. Mojris or juttis are the more indianized version of ballerinas and look amazing with kurtis, lehengas, chudidars, harem pants, sharara pants and even patialas. You can wear them all year round to any event and so these shoes are a fashion must have.
Tips to wear Ballet shoes:
- Keep them vibrant and colorful to help them not look too simple
- If you are wearing Ballerinas for an occasion then wear something which stands out. Like a laser cut one or embellished ones.
- Since Ballet flats tend to look simple you can experiment with textures and chic embellishments like bows,ghungroos, mirrors , shells and buckles
- Embrace sequins and stones to bring in bling to your ethnic look at weddings.
- Always have long trails in your ballet flats as some of these shows tend to make feet uncomfortable because of fit issues.
Keep a trendy pair of bellies always ready for an urgent shopping outing or any place out where you'll have to walk a lot. When it comes to a whole day being spent shopping at the mall, bellies are a BIG blessing! We don't want to wear heels and get aching foots the next day now do we?!! :)