10 Super Stylish Outfits Ideas for Brother of Groom
My brother was browsing for some ethnic outfit inspiration and complained that choices in mens wedding wear in India are limited. Even boys want to experiment with different styles and colours at weddings instead of wearing the same old boring browns, blacks and blues. After a lot of researching and pinning here I bring to you some fabulous brother of groom outfit ideas.
#8 Benarsi or brocade jackets
If you are wondering where to shop for these super stylish ethnic outfits then check out these labels who have amazing wedding menswear
Winter Hairstyles for Men and Women
Sherwanis and kurtas arent the only outfits brother of grooms can wear. If you are the experimental types and want to try something different and new without over shadowing your brother aka the groom then here are unique style ideas. These outfits can also be worn by brother of bride too.
10 Super Stylish Outfits Ideas for Brother of Groom
#1 Cowl style draped kurta
You can keep things both interesting and simple in a cowl style kurta paired with normal pajamas or pants. Go for interesting colours like teal blue or mint for added impact.
You can also go for interesting cowl hemline for a simple kurta look which falls differently.
#2 Florals for men
If you are style savvy and are looking to try new trends florals are for you. There has been a lot of floral prints in mens wear recently and it can give a very fresh look . Go for floral jackets over kurtas or achkans with floral thread work . Floral printed waistcoats with tux is also in trend if you want to add a fun twist to classic suits.
#3 Sherwani with dhoti pants
Dhoti pants are totally in trend and you can pair them with a short fitted sherwani kurta for a unique look
#4 Long kurta with a long jacket
Jackets over kurtas give a more dressy look but instead of the usual nehru jackets get a long jacket to wear with your kurta for a different look.
#5 Nehru jacket with kurta
Nehru jackets with kurtas is a classic and works nicely as brother of groom outfit . For added impact with go for colour blocked look and jackets in fresh and bright colours espeilly if your brother is having a day wedding or a summer wedding.
#6 Bandhgala with trousers
Go for an indo western look by pairing a bandhgala with your normal trousers. You can also pair with jodhpur pants instead of trousers for a more traditional feel.
#7 Achkan or kurta with dhoti
A sherwani kurta with dhoti looks dapper and is perfect if your brother is having a south Indian wedding.
Brocades arent for women only as even men are embracing this regal fabric these days. This rich fabric goes totally well with winter wedding theme and all you need is a benarasi jacket layered over your normal kurta for a full on festive look.
#9 Benarasi sherwanis or bandhgalas
Like I told you before brocades on men is the hot new trend and if you really want to stand out in the crowd opt for a benarasi sherwani but keep everything else simple because it aint our wedding afterall ;)
#10 Velvet jackets with kurtas
Personally velvet isnt something I would recommend but I have spotted so many men wear the velvet jacket and tux that I am kind of convinced about the trend. My brother himself brought a navy velvet jacket ad styled it for a casual look. Go for deep dark colours if you really want to wear velvet jackets with kurtas.
More Outfits Ideas for Brother of Groom and Tips
- Men can use their regular kurta pajama and wear it to a wedding by adding an interesting stole to it. Invest in a silk stole or go for stoles with fun prints or motifs and drape it a wee bit differently to create an effortless new outfit look. Also use stoles to add colour to your look and experiment with fun colours like pastels,
- A plain white kurta is a must have in every mans wardrobe and you can make it wedding appropriate by adding statement pieces. Go for interesting jackets, string brooches and new age bottoms like dhoti pants, chudidar or your trusted jeans even!
- Plain silk kurtas with colour blocked stoles will also look trendy . Opt for jewel toned silk kurtas for more glam look.
- Suits are always a good idea for wedding but for a more Indian touch go for a coloured pocket square or a silk tie.
- If you are fashion forward man and dare to experiment try pink this wedding season. Hot pink silk kurta or a pale pink nehru jacket will make you stand out in the crowd. Even ombre kurtas are super in trend these days.
- SVA by Sonam & Paras - Nice mix of prints and motifs in regal fabrics
- Sarab Khanijou - Interesting draped kurtas and Velvet Jackets
- Angrakha by Abhinv Mishra - If you want to experiment with off beat colours
- Ravi bajaj - Try their floral vests for men in cool cuts and styles
- Kunal Rawal - Love his quirky printed kurtas
- Dev R nil - Some really cool waist coats , I like the ombre ones a lot
- Bubber by Aanchal and sanjana - Ombre sherwanis, waistcoats and bandhgalas in cheery colours
- Soltee by Sulakshana Monga - If you are looking for pleated or draped cowl style kurtas then soltee has some cool styles. Also brocade sherwanis .
Fashion Basics For Boys : Polo T Shirts
Sister of the bride Style: Gauhar Khan