Oxyglow Rose Petal Refreshing Toner Review
I must admit that I am a huge fan of pump spray dispenser toners :D My first one was from lotus herbals - Lotus Herbals Basiltone toner after which I wanted to try something in the classic rose water version and was happy when I found the oxyglow rose petal refreshing toner on a sale on amazon. I was amazed with the ingredients like peach extract, rose water ad orange peel and hence ordered it along with another oxyglow toner in other variant.
Rose water is the most commonly used toner among Indians. As rose water has many benefits for skin many people use it on a daily basis. Hence this toner from Oxyglow was a must buy for me.
Rosewater is an ideal toner owing to soothing, natural, oil control, and hydrating benefits. A good toner for those with sensitive skin is rose water and oxyglow rose petal refreshing toner can be termed as one of the best rose water toners!
- - Relief to inflammatory skin/ sunburns: If you are planning on travelling during summer or planning a vacation to the north of India I recommend this toner for it calms and soothes the skin. I t was very helpful for me during my train journey to Lucknow!
- - Moisturises skin: As the oxyglow rose petal refreshing toner has glycerine and peach extract and rose water , it hydrates dry skin and works as a moisturizer.
- -Removes Dirt & makeup residue: You can gently spray the toner on your face and use cotton to wipe away dirt and makeup residue. very helpful while you are travelling via road journeys as your face tends to get dirty every hour .
- - Toner: It does clean and tighten skin and works for those who have small pores. You can use it to tone before applying makeup to get that flawless makeup look. But it did not work so well for oily skin. I think dry skinned beauties can use it before applying makeup.
- -Easy Foundation Application: yes ! this is the new found love for applying my foundation. I simply spray it on my beauty blender or makeup sponge and my liquid foundation glides ultra smooth on my face ! I don't have to run to the bathroom to wet my sponge again :D *teehee*
Hamdard Roghan Badam Shirin Almond Oil | Review & Ways to Use
ST D'VENCE Multani Lotion Beauty Mask With Natural Rose Water Review