Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm 250 Standout - Review and swatch
After Revlon's Just Bitten balm stains became a huge hit they launched matte lip crayons which were priced a bit high. I decided to get one from their matte colorburst range and settled for shade number 250 named standout.
The texture is velvety matte like the product claims and it glides easily on my dry lips. On application my lips have a cooling minty sensation which vanishes after 30- 60 seconds. Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in standout give a semi matte finish and isnt drying on lips .
The staying power is a decent 5 hours but not impressive like just bitten kissable balm stains.
- Deep cranberry red which will suit indian skin tones
- smooth velvety matte texture
- lasts for a decent 5 hours
- Not drying on lips
- highly pigmented
- travel friendly cute packaging
- Cooling minty sensation on application
- Glides easily on lips
- nice semi matte finish
What I dont like:
- Super pricey affair
- Bold shade not for everyday wear
- Lasts only for 5 hours (the revlon just bitten balms have spoiled me big time )
Overall Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm 250 standout is a nice deep cranberry red packaged beautifully in a lip crayon. If you are looking for a matte red which isnt drying give this one a try.