25 Latest Floral Henna Mehndi Designs For Hands
Mehndi is addictive...
History Of Mehndi:Legend says that the propagators of Mehndi designs were none other than the Mughals who introduced this lovely art to Indians during the 12th century AD. The mehndi patterns made were given immense perfection and produced intricately by skilled artists. Henna tattoo has been loved and cherished by women all over the world ever since.
Did you know one very interesting fact about mehndi? It's said that the origin of mehndi could have been from Egypt because it's said to be one of the art forms in ancient Egypt!
Now without going into more details let's get back to the core of this post - Here's presenting you 25 latest and simply irresistible Floral Henna Mehndi designs to beautify your hands!
25 latest and new Mehndi Designs:
1. Gloves Henna Mehndi Design For Hands:
2. Mesh Henna designs for hands:
Roses are red, violets are blue,
This Rose Henna art will beautify you!This mesh mehandi design can be worn on any occasion and it will go well with both western and Indian outfits. Mehandi designs like these are immediate love for me and I would want to flaunt a Henna design like this all year!
3. Simple Rose Arabic Mehndi design for hands:
A single Henna vine tattoo pattern has its own charm and can never go wrong if done with care. This is for women who like it simple yet pretty. It will go well with Indo-western outfits and is apt for parties, and fun occasions like Sangeet and Cocktail.
4. Floral Arabic Mehndi design for hands:
Floral patterns go well with any occasions. The above Henna design is very easy to achieve and will look fabulous once done. I love how the leaves are the highlight of this mehndi design - so chic!
5. Rose Henna tattoo mehndi design for hands:
Roses are red but well, they look equally gorgeous in black and orange too! The amazing Henna art tattoo shown above is proof enough. I just can't get enough of Arabic mehndi designs and the above one is beyond pretty! It's something very eye catchy and you should definitely try it and flaunt away! This is one of the best tattoo ideas!
6. Simple and classy Henna Mehndi design for hands:
7. Stunning Rose Art Mehndi design:
8. New Floral Mehndi design:
When we say latest and new we actually mean it! The above mehndi design is something you might have never tried before - more reason to try it out!
9. Black Henna Mehndi design:
Teaming up your mehndi art with a matching nail polish ups the oomph factor. Go with black or brown glossy nail paint for a classy look.
10. Floral Hathphool mehndi design:
Hathphools are one my favourite pieces of jewelry. If you like them too you can take inspiration from the above picture and create a Hathphool look alike mehndi art!
11. Henna Tattoo mehndi design:
12. Floral Henna Tattoo for hands:
Floral Henna tattoo never gets out of fashion and the above chic mehndi design is a lovely choice for weddings, mehndi celebrations, sangeet, Eid, party and even Valentine's day!
13. Bridal Henna mehndi design for hands:
14. Spiral mehndi design:
15. Tribal Tattoo mehndi design:
Tribal art has made a huge comeback and the above gothic mehndi art is perfect for tribal art lovers. Tribal tattoos look amazing with ethnic suits and you should definitely try them if you haven't yet!
16. Rose Henna design for hands:
17. Simple mehndi art:
18. Easy mehndi designs:
19. Arabic mehndi design:
20. Bridal Henna Mehndi Design:
21. Easy intricate mehndi design:
23. Flower mehndi design for hands:
24. Zig Zag easy mehndi design for hands:
25. Dream catcher Henna tattoo design:
65 Easy Henna Mehndi Designs for Starters