Latest 30 Rajasthani Mehndi Designs With Photos|| Mehndi Designs Marwari Bride’s Must Try In 2017
Its always been my dream to attend a Rajasthani wedding for I know its going to be a roller coaster ride with culture, food and colorful traditions ! A Royal Rajasthani wedding would be incomplete without the bride flaunting exotic and elaborate mehndi design which reflect the colorful art and Rajasthani culture through the drawing form. The mehndi drawn on the Rajasthani bride is all about culture, tradition and royalty! The mehndi artist pays attention to the finest details when drawing a Rajasthani mehndi. Its not just their food and fold dance which has a touch of royalty, but even their mehndi designs have an ‘air ‘ of royalty in them!
Many women all around India go for Rajasthani mehndi in their weddings and 2017 is the year where Marwari mehendi designs and Rajasthani mehndi designs have gained a lot of popularity, and we all know the reason as they have this quality of being all Royalty! As famous is the Royal rajasthani Thali all over the world , Rajasthani mehndi is equally famous for its grandeur and ethnic touches.
Rajasthani Mehendi Style:
Rajasthani mehndi designs are elaborate and most of the designs cover all hands and feet, the kind of henna art that covers every inch of your hands and legs. When it comes to the artistic part of these designs , they top the henna mehndi designs ! The art of these mehndi designs is unbeatable. Patterns that are fine and neat combined with highly difficult portraits of a king, queen, elephant, hindu gods and peacocks form the Rajasthani mehndi designs. Rajasthani mehndi designs are not only a favorite among Marwari bride’s but also a favorite among Bollywood celebrities ! The unique mirror reflecting art in Rajasthani mehndi designs makes the bride stand apart and it is also considered very tough to draw this form of art on your own which is why Rajasthani mehndi artist are the most sought after mehndi artists in the whole of India!
Be it food, turbans, dholkas or folk dance, rich alluring colors, or even puppets, every single form of art is intended to be drawn on a bride’ hand in Rajasthani mehndi designs. In tis year, 2017 rajasthani mehndi designs have evolved and bride’s are trying a mix of cotemporary designs along with traditional form of art or even going to the lengths of fusion mehndi designs which include Rajasthani mehndi art along with Arabic mehndi designs or Pakistani mehndi designs. This combination of two or more designs have set a benchmark in the rajasthani style of Mehndi and we can now see why its such a BIG hit among Indians !
If you are getting married and want something Royal and overwhelming and by overwhelming we mean something you haven’t tried before then you must give Rajasthani mehndi designs a try ! Here we bring you a compilation 20 spectacular and latest Rajasthani Mehndi Designs Which Ensure you be the bride with the picture perfect royal hands on your wedding day ! Some also include simple mehndi designs for the girls and the sister of the bride to adorn their hands on the wedding day of their sisters !
30 Latest Rajasthani Mehndi Designs For The Marwari Bride:
1. Prince & The Princess: Groom and Bride Bridal Rajsthani Mehndi design
The Prince aka Groom and the princess ‘Bride’ are engraved on the palm . The bride is all adorned in jewellery with a nath (nose ring) And the groom with a turban. The bride and groom pattern is covered with small squared patterns with dotted accents. Further the mehndi is beautified with small detailed floral and swirl motif’s on fingers.
2. Paisley And Mango Leaves patterned Mehndi Design: Rajasthani Mehndi Design For Hands
This is unique design as it can be adorned by almost all kinds of bride’s. the beautiful and intricate is a great piece of artwork which showcases the rajasthani culture beautifully. This rajasthani mehndi design has several elements which blend to make a great piece of bridal art work!
3. Beautiful Raja And Rani Bridal Mehndi Design:
Can we take a moment to dwell upon the beauty and craftsmanship of this Rajasthani Mehndi Design ? It should come as no surprise when a Marwari Bride has the portraits of a bride and bridegroom on her hands. This particular mehndi pattern is amazing for the design features loads of intricate detailing which end at the elbow. The design is finished with a bride holding a lotus and the groom looking at bride with love !
4. Curves & Swirls -simple And Easy mehndi Designs For The Bride:
Mango Leaves are considered auspicious in rajasthan and hence this design being dominated with mango leaves is no surprise. Its lovely and auspicious at the same time
5. Latest Floral Mehndi Design With intricate Shading
This Design is my personal favorite as it has very fine shading and thick bordered flowers to enhance the whole beauty of the design
6. Turban Wal Dulha Mehndi Design: Creative Rajasthani Mehndi Design.
This one’s another groom portrait mehndi design with classic detailing.
7. Krishna-Radha Mehndi Design:
rajasthan is a land of bhakts and has roots to Indian culture. This gorgeous mehndi design featuring the Lords and their Love for their Partner is the most sought after mehndi design.
8. Elaborate Shaded Mehndi Design:
This Rajasthani Mehndi Design stands right apart from the start, blame it the beautiful clean strokes or fine shading!
9. Symmetrical Floral Patterned Rajasthani Mehndi Design:
Love how symmetrical structured designs are beautified with floral motifs here.
10. Famous Mirror illusion heart shaped Dulha-Dulhan Mehndi Design:
Rajasthani mehndi designs are famous for their mirror illusion art work making it the most difficult form of art work which cannot be tried by anyone. you need mehndi artist for this one!
11. Leafy Peacock: Intricate Rajasthani Peacock Mehndi Design For Hands
12. adjacent Groom And Bride Embedded In A peacock Motif:
13. Simple Yet Stylish Rajasthani Mehndi Design:
14. Ornamental Shaded mehndi Design For the Bride:
15. Simple Mehndi Design With Auspicious Lotus Motif:
16. Creative Peacock Motif MehnDi Design:
17. Mirrored Effect: Prim And Perfect Mehndi Design:
18. Clever Spacing with Square designed Rajasthani Mehndi Pattern:
19. Fusion Rajasthani Mehndi Design:
20. Pretty Traditional with a touch of contemporary mehndi design:
22. Checkered Prints: Paisleys And Leaves Filled With Checks
23. Elaborate Yet Elegant: Rajasthani Mehndi Design For The Bride
24. Glittered Borders:
25. Hints Of Arabic MehnDi Design In Rajasthani Mehndi Design
26. Pop Of Color: Creative Cultural Rajasthani Mehnedi Design:
27. Mr And Ms Mehndi Design
28. Full Fledged Groom Portrait Bridal Mehndi Design For The Marwari Bride:
29. Culture Dominance: Up To The Arms Bridal Mehndi Design
30. Rajasthani Mehndi Designs for Little Girls:
Which of these would you love to flaunt this wedding season? There are no rules in Mehendi , if you like a certain mehndi pattern , give it a try, Marwari bride or Not ! Do share with us which of these is your favorite Rajasthani Mehndi Design!Images Source: Google, Pinterest, Shutterstock
12 Best Jaali Mehndi Designs to try this Eid
20 Latest Shaded Mehndi Designs For All Occasion [[ Designs With Images]]
20 Latest and Modern Henna mehndi designs for all Occasions
15 best arabic mehndi designs to flaunt this wedding season!
65 Easy Henna Mehndi Designs for Starters
15 Easy Mehndi Designs For Your Kid's Hands
15 Latest Floral Henna Mehndi designs for Hands
15 Henna Mehndi Designs which look Like Real Jewelery